The qualifying learner will to access opportunities for further development and training in the specialised areas of Wholesale and Retail such as:
- Stock control.
- Customer service.
- Visual display merchandising.
- Help desk operations.
This qualification has been developed to allow people within the industry to advance in an area of specialisation or to move into other areas of specialisation in the sector.
The following courses are covered in this qualification:
- Communication Literacy
- Mathematical Literacy
- Chain store operations
- SME operations
- External merchandising operations
- Wholesale operations
- Help desk operations
Exit Level Outcomes for areas of specialisation in the qualification:
- Operate in the wholesale and retail environment.
2. Interact with customers.
Depending of the area of specialisation selected, the qualifying learner will be able to:
3. Operate in a chain store environment.
4. Operate in a SME retail environment.
5. Perform external merchandising services.
6. Operate in a wholesale environment.
7. Operate a help-desk in a wholesale and retail environment.
To enter this qualification you will require the following:
- Stable Internet Connection
- Printer and Scanner
- Minimum of 3 hours per week for studying
- A quiet place where you can study
- Communication at NQF Level 1.
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 1
- Shop Assistant / Cashier
- Retail Operations Administrator
- Retail Operations Manager
- Communications / Administration Officer