This qualification is for those who are qualified at Certificate, Diploma or Degree level within the Higher Education and Training (HET) band in an academic or occupational area, and wish to act in a variety of Education, Training and Development (ETD) related roles at a high level. This Certificate will enable a person to achieve recognition for Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development (ODETD) competencies at a high level without needing to acquire a Degree in ETD. The Certificate includes competencies across all the ETD roles, with the opportunity to specialise at a high level.
Once you have completed this qualification you will be able to:
- Analyse needs and plan and design learning.
- Facilitate learning in routine and complex situations.
- Engage in and promote assessment practices.
- Facilitate and manage skills development in an organisation.
- Define and evaluate standards.
- Evaluate Human Resource Development interventions.