Purpose:This qualification is intended for junior managers of small organisations, junior managers of business units in medium and large organisations, or those aspiring to these positions. Junior managers include team leaders, supervisors, foremen and section heads.
Learners who achieve this qualification will have competencies to:
- Demonstrate competencies in management relating to Planning, Organising, Leading, Controlling and Ethics.
- Develop plans to achieve defined objectives.
- Organise resources in accordance with a developed plan.
- Lead a team to work co-operatively to achieve objectives.
- Monitor performances to ensure compliance to a plan.
- Assist in decisions making based on a code of ethics.
|Qual ID: 57712 LP74630|
|NQF Level: 4|
|SETA: Services Seta|