Accredited National Certificate
Quality assurance is becoming increasingly vital in ensuring that quality is maintained at every level of the industry. Quality management constitutes the management of essential quality assurance processes and services which can be rendered in a variety of contexts, mainly production, manufacturing, and services.
This Qualification is intended to develop the appropriate skills and knowledge required by a person who wishes to pursue a career as a Quality Manager. The function of such a person is to assist the Quality Specialist in the performance of those tasks and activities that would lead to the effective maintenance and improvement of a service delivery, manufacturing, production or construction processes.
Recipients of this qualification will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of a quality management system.
- Enhance a quality management system.
- Implement and control a quality management system.
- Mathematical literacy at NQF Level 4.
- Communication at NQF Level 4.
- Grade 12
- HR Practitioners.
- Senior Managers