This course will allow you to apply mathematical literacy to the workplace.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Apply basic knowledge of statistics and probability to influence the use of data and procedures in order to investigate life-related problems
- Demonstrate understanding of rational and irrational numbers and number systems
- Manage basic personal finance
- Measure, estimate and calculate physical quantities and explore, describe and represent geometrical relationships in 2-dimensions in different life or workplace contexts
- Use mathematics to investigate and monitor the financial aspects of personal and community life
- Work with a range of patterns and functions and solve problems