Accredited National Diploma
Labour Relations Practice:
This qualification is on a learning pathway that underpins a career in the Labour Relations arena. A large number of the competencies developed in the qualification are rooted in actual workplace practice and should lead to greater productivity resulting from improved performance by the learner through the integration of knowledge and workplace practice.
- Grade 12
- NQF 4
- HR practitioners.
- Senior managers in the Bargaining Councils.
- Department of Labour officers.
- Labour brokers.
- Arbitration facilitators.
- Union officials.
- (CCMA) Panellists and Commissioners.
- Public and/or private agents providing labour law advice.
- Industrial Relations consultants.
- Dispute Resolution managers.