Train the Trainer Course
Are you finding that you are being asked to train colleagues or groups or even looking at becoming a trainer and don’t know how or where to start. Getting up in front of a group of Learners requires that you are prepared and confident in the methodology of training and this course has been designed to do just that.
The Train the Trainer course is specifically intended for individuals who need to effectively deliver training courses regardless of the topic. The course will provide practical skills required to plan and deliver more effective training sessions in order to ensure that quality learning is achieved. Research on best training methodologies is used in the course both as content and as the underlying training methodology.
Once you have completed this course you will be specifically be able to:
- Understand who you are dealing with when training and how to ensure that retention of learning takes place effectively
- Understand and conduct a training needs analysis ensuring training does deliver positive results for performance
- Plan and organise training events
- Design a course effectively
- Pre and Post Course Administration
- How to present and facilitate a training session practically and effectively
- How to use questioning techniques effectively
- How to use the correct methods for instruction
- How to deal with difficult learners and situations in training
- Provide learning and Learner support systems
- How to give feedback and draw up training reports
- Plan for training evaluation
- Conduct effective evaluation of training sessions
Unit Standard ID: 117871
Unit Standard Title: Facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies
NQF Level: 4
Entry Level Requirement
Learning assumed to be in place:
- Mathematical literacy at NQF Level 3.
- Communication at NQF Level 3.
- Grade 11