Life Orientation (LIFEFUN)
This course will allow you to effectively conduct yourself as a professional employee, allowing others to be able work with you, ensuring that you work together as a team in achieving organisational goals.
This course will teach you the basic skills you need to be effective and confident when entering a workplace or new job as well as carry out your tasks effectively.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Apply personal hygiene and professionalism.
- Understand workplace etiquette, protocol.
- Apply workplace ethics and values.
- Manage workplace conflict and work together as a team.
- Manage stress and apply problem-solving techniques
- Understand how to receive carry out workplace instructions.
- Manage your time and tasks effectively.
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Manage Personal Finances
Unit Standard Outlines: NQF Level: 1 Total Credits: 43
US: 243193 – Practice good health and grooming habits (Credits 4)
US: 12537 – Identify personal values and ethics in the workplace (Credits 4)
US: 256154 – Interpret and implement instructions (Credits 8)
US: 256134 – Engage in directed planning behaviour (Credits 8)
US: 256155 – Develop analytical perception (Credits 8)
US: 15091 – Plan to manage one`s time (Credits 3)
US: 243189 – Manage personal finances (Credits 8)
Entry Level Requirements
There are no entry level requirements for this course however it will be advisable that a learner who enters this course has some computer literacy in order to navigate through the online course.