This qualification lays the foundation for the development of
management qualifications across various sectors and industries. It
specifically develops management competencies required by learners
in any occupation, particularly those who are currently operating as
junior managers. The qualification introduces key terms, rules,
concepts, principles and practices of management that will enable
learners to be informed managers in any occupation. It has also been
developed to enable managers or prospective managers to access
higher education and provide flexible access to life-long learning.
- Communication Literacy
- Mathematical Literacy
- Organizational Behaviour
- Leadership Management
- Team Management
- Team Development
- Process and Quality Management
Once Competent Learner will be able to:
- Develop plans to achieve defined objectives.
- Organise resources in accordance with developed plan.
- Lead a team to work co-operatively to achieve objectives.
- Monitor performance to ensure compliance to a developed plan.
- Make decisions based on a code of ethics.
To enter this qualification you will require the following:
- NQF Level 3 with Mathematical Literacy and Communication.
- Grade 11 / N2.
- Computer and Internet
This qualification is intended for:
- Junior Managers of small organisations,
- Junior Managers of business units in medium and large organisations
- Junior Managers
- Team Leaders
- Section heads.