The purpose of this qualification is to prepare a learner to operate as a Contact Centre Manager.A Contact Centre Manager manages and optimises quality contact centre operations and practices. The Contact Centre Manager will lead a Contact Centre Operation of various sizes, typically this is a fast paced area of business that is challenging and changing continuously. The Contact Centre Manager would be expected to ensure the contact centre operations delivers the required performance, being committed to delivering a great customer contact experience through a variety of customer contact channels which might be; Phone, Email, Web/Live Chat, Video, Social, Correspondence.
This qualification consists of the following courses as prescribed by QCTO:
- Introduction to Contact Centre Managers
- Operational Supervision
- Operational Management
- People Management and Communication
- Industrial Relations Management
- Contact Centre Technology, Systems and Processes,
- Contact Centre Quality Management
- Supplier management
- Customer management
- Financial management concepts
A qualified learner will be able to:
- Manage and control the costs of a contact centre.
- Manage and control the operational planning and achievement of operational targets.
- Manage personnel employed in a contact centre.
- Manage customer and supplier relations.
- Manage and assure the achievement of contact centre quality standards.
- Manage and control the efficiency of contact centre processes and technology.
To enter this qualification you will require the following:
- NQF Level 4 qualification with Mathematics.
- Stable Internet Connection
- Printer and Scanner
- Minimum of 3 hours per week for studying
- A quiet place where you can study
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Junior Contact Centre Agents
- Customer Experience Manager